Friday, December 30, 2005

A Night at Home

Munchkin had a full night of plans for the 2 of us. First he wanted to make a soccer ball cake with all my new baking stuff that Santa brought me. I was fine by this since I got to use my new counter top mixer and specialty baking pans. While the cake was baking the plan was to fill his sea monkey tank and play Disney Scene It. The Sea monkeys are waiting to hatch and I won Scene It. Munchkin did pretty well at Scene It, but a few of the movies he hasn't scenen and he isn't quit able to read all the words. By the time we were done doing this the cake was done cooling and ready for the filling and icing. It all went very well until it came to the time to put hexagons all around the cake. I am sure there is some sort of system that makes everything match together perfectly, but I didn't find it or maybe I just didn't have the patience for it. Probably both. My hand was cramping by the time I traced and filled em all in. The cake turned out cute in the end and it made for fun together time too.

I won't be bloggin again until next year, so I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful New Year.

No comments: