Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Introductions are in order

I guess I will start by saying why I have created this blog. I recently found one written by a Stay at home mom. I was funny and made me laugh and I thought I should do that. I have funny enough stories that make people laugh so why not share them with lots of people.

Here is a little background on myself and others you may hear about. I am a 25 year old (soon to be 26) single mother to a 5 year old boy. I still live at home with my parents and 2 younger sisters. I also have another sister who lives in Florida with her boyfriend and 2 older brothers one of which is married. One brother has a daughter and the other has 2 young boys. I have 2 different groups of friends. The first if my friends from highschool/college. This group is sometimes hard for me to fit in with since they are mostly single without kids so they have a more open social life than me. Then there is the other group. I am the youngest of this group and sometimes feel left out since I am not married or in a serious relationship. I guess you could say the 2 groups balance eachother out.

Now to let you know what I will post on my blog. I can't really say exactly. It will just depend on the day and what happens that I think is worthy of writing about. Hopefully I will have lots to write about that others will find entertaining. However only time will tell. Hope to have people tune in. Until tomorrow.

Rebecca

No comments: