Thursday, February 23, 2006

Round and Round They Go

Nascar officially started this past Sunday. Yippee. No seriously. The only reason I know this is because my friend's husband is a Nascar/Jeff Gordon freak. His garage has all kinds of Gordon stuff hanging up and everytime he has the remote he some how finds a race on tv.

I never have understood how someone could sit and watch a nascar race. I mean how exciting is watching cars drive in circles. I have to admit though that Sunday I did sit through the whole thing and it wasn't as boring as I thought it would be. Then again I was with friends so half the time we were talking and not really paying attention. My favorite part of the race is the crashes. I know that is probably wrong, but that is the only excitement. Plus my friend and her husband kept getting into little arguments that I thought were so hilarious. So all in all it was a pretty good time. I told 'em to expect me next week at the same time. Who knows I may become a fan after all.

Last thing with Nascar. If you have a dirty mind you can also make Nascar fun by listening to the announcers. They make the sport sound really gay. The things they say can be so perverted. For example..............He is coming in from behind. He is taking it from behind. He is packed in the middle. ETC. Just listen the next time they are on. Then again my mind and my friend's are always in the gutter, so this may only be funny to us.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sounds like a fun Sunday. Especially the part where you get to gab with your friends. :-)